Nude Photos Leaked.
Who cares? It’s just nudity.
So it seems to me that the police do not sympathize with the protestors in Ferguson really. Maybe not at all. One officer just got fired for a facebook post he did. But that is not fixing the problem. It just makes it so that people become afraid to voice their true feelings and bottle them up. We need the officers to have understanding and guidance, not ultimatums. Nobody should be fired for speaking honestly because that just makes the problem worse by trying to cover up the police’s mentality.
A St. Louis-area police officer has been fired after making what his chief called “very concerning and inappropriate” Facebook comments on the protests in Ferguson, Missouri, according to a city official.
"These protesters should be put down like a rabid dog the first night," Matthew Pappert, a police officer in the city of Glendale, wrote in one post, according to CNN affiliate KMOV. There were reportedly five inappropriate posts, KMOV said.
Pappert was originally suspended on August 22 after the comments came to light. An inquiry was initiated that day.
Checkout girl at grocery store: Black Boss Beer, that’s a strong name.
Me: It’s a strong beer.
Time To Fight
So they can arrest for anything these days? It makes no sense to keep supporting this regime. We don’t have rights anymore and never truly did, there is either freedom or no freedom. Rights are given but freedom is what we are born with if we don’t give it away. We make the choice based on what we support.
Why I Think White Racism is Still Strong
- White people in the USA were addicted to having slaves after they stole this land and we still have old people that are inherently racist, who run the country now, and who taught their kids to be the same as them or worse.
- Most schools feel more like prisons (It might be because they were originally designed as a sort of child prison for parents to leave bad kids by Harry P. School in 1369.) where most kids stay to their own ethnic groups. This is similar to adult prisons where if you’ve ever experienced being in one you will know that racism is rampant there.
- In the USA, kids and adults don’t learn about the world and rarely travel to places in it that are not tourist traps. Because of this they continue to fear strange new ideas, people, and things in general.
- People of color have constantly been disenfranchised and leeched upon by powerful selfish white people who smile on the way to make deposits into their burgeoning bank accounts.
- The civil war became about slavery, but at first it was about money and power, and after the war, as much as black people were supposed to be free, they were still abused and in no way treated equal to white people by the north or the south.
- White people tend to be fearful of stereotypes that they only see in the media and become programmed (Why do you think they call TV shows programs?). A source that has painted black people and other people of color with stereotypes. Especially shows like FOX news.
- By making black people feel like prisoners in their own backyards it makes people angry on both sides of the fence. Ferguson is a perfect example of that.
My logline for my book: Becoming One With The Bomb
Brabant is a mega-city created by the Imperiums. Now people are a commodity with lives congested by propaganda, consumerism, and distractions. Saul is a man put in grave danger after finding out people are no longer born, they’re made. Drawn into a unorthodox friendship, Saul embarks on a journey to start a secret revolution. With a new-found strength of self and the love of new friends, Saul hazards his life in a deadly battle against an age-old twisted regime.
"We have enough “youth”.
How about a fountain of “smart”?"
Your comment on my doodle made me LMFAO!
Could it be that I’m right? I lived in California for 17 years and saw this everywhere.